Agri Solutions PhD (‘us,’ ‘we,’ ‘our’) operates the agrisolutionsphd.com website and offered services.
Your data helps us provide and improve our service and site experience. By using our website and associated services, you agree to collect and use information detailed in this policy. If you do not agree to the said terms, you may not use our website or avail of our services.
Collection and Usage of Information
We collect several types of information to provide and improve our services.
Types of Collected Data
We may ask you to provide us with identifiable information that helps us contact and identify you. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Physical Address, State Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your data to contact with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You can opt out of receiving any or all of these communications by contacting us.
We may collect information to know how our service and site are accessed and used. This data includes information such as:
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Browser Version
- The Pages You Visit
- The Time and Date of Your Visit
- Spending Time on Visited Pages
Tracking & Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, including a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Other tracking technologies we use include beacons, tags, and scripts. These tracking technologies help improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is sent. However, this might affect service delivery, preventing you from accessing some portions of our service.
Use of Data
Agri Solutions PhD uses the collected data for purposes such as:
- Providing and maintaining our services
- Notifying you about changes to our services
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our services upon your request
- Providing customer support
- Gathering analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- Monitoring our service usage
- Providing you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
We might also retain data for internal analysis. However, this retention is for a short time, except when used to strengthen the security or to improve service functionality.
Disclosure of Data
We have the right to transfer your data to third parties, including law enforcement, or if we are legally required to do so. Some third parties may help us improve the site experience and offer better services, which may constitute sharing your data.
Your data is important for us, and so is its security. Unfortunately, although we take reasonable measures to secure your data, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Agri Solutions PhD allows you to take certain steps to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your data. In light of that, you can:
- Access, update, or delete the information we have via account settings.
- Rectify your information if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Object to our personal data processing.
- Request restriction for personal data processing.
- Withdraw content at any time regarding our personal data processing.
Links to Other Sites
We do not assume responsibility, nor will we be held accountable for any third-party site or service’s content, policies, or practices.
Children Under 16
Our services are not meant for anyone under 16. Moreover, we do not knowingly collect personal information from a child under 16. If we come to know that we have collected personal data from a minor, we take immediate steps to remove all the information from our server.
For any questions and queries, please contact us:
Via phone number: